List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:valentin_nils Date:September 21 2005 5:39pm
Subject:Re: I forgot the admin password
View as plain text
Martijn,

> Uninstall, reinstall.

That will not work !! MySQL doesnt delete an existing database. No
offense, but you should have known better as professional.

"--skip-grant-tables" is what the original user wanted to know.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo / Japan
http://www.be-known-online.com

> With regards,
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, Oracle & MS SQL
> Server
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
> Database development questions? Check the forum!

I forgot the admin passwordLuis Garay21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordJohan Höök21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordArno Coetzee21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordSGreen21 Sep
      • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
        • Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils22 Sep
          • Re: I forgot the admin passwordLuis Garay22 Sep
      • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies22 Sep
Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils22 Sep