List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Date:September 21 2005 2:22pm
Subject:Re: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when calling stored
procedure
View as plain text
What API are you using to call the SP from--PHP mysqli, Perl DBD-mysql,
etc.?

-Daniel

Jasper Bryant-Greene wrote:

> I have a stored procedure defined as follows:
>
> CREATE PROCEDURE `album`.`getUser`( IN userID INT )
>     READS SQL DATA
>     DETERMINISTIC
>     SQL SECURITY INVOKER
> SELECT * FROM users WHERE id=userID LIMIT 1;
>
> Sometimes when I execute this stored procedure with, for example:
>
> CALL getUser(7);
>
> I get the error "Lost connection to MySQL server during query".
>
> This only ever happens with stored procedures, never with any normal
> kind of query.
>
> I am using MySQL 5.0.12-beta-log on Gentoo Linux x86.

Thread
"Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when calling storedprocedureJasper Bryant-Greene21 Sep
  • Re: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when calling stored procedureMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when calling storedprocedureJasper Bryant-Greene21 Sep
      • Re: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when calling stored procedurePooly21 Sep
  • Re: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when calling storedprocedureDaniel21 Sep
    • Re: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when calling storedprocedureJasper Bryant-Greene21 Sep
  • Re: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when calling storedprocedureJasper Bryant-Greene22 Sep
    • Re: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when calling stored procedureGreg 'groggy' Lehey27 Sep
Re: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when calling storedprocedureJasper Bryant-Greene23 Sep
  • Re: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" when callingstored procedureLenz Grimmer27 Sep