List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 21 2005 2:55pm
Subject:Re: I forgot the admin password
View as plain text

==
im pretty newbie in mysql. i installed this in my computer few weeks ago and
today i want to begin practicing and i cant log in . i suppose i forget the
rigth password, how can a blank this??
==

Uninstall, reinstall.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
I forgot the admin passwordLuis Garay21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordJohan Höök21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordArno Coetzee21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordSGreen21 Sep
      • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
        • Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils22 Sep
          • Re: I forgot the admin passwordLuis Garay22 Sep
      • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies22 Sep
Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils22 Sep