List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luis Garay Date:September 21 2005 2:27pm
Subject:I forgot the admin password
View as plain text
hi
im pretty newbie in mysql. i installed this in my computer few weeks ago and
today i want to begin practicing and i cant log in . i suppose i forget the
rigth password, how can a blank this??

thank you
lgaray

Thread
I forgot the admin passwordLuis Garay21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordJohan Höök21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordArno Coetzee21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordSGreen21 Sep
      • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
        • Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils22 Sep
          • Re: I forgot the admin passwordLuis Garay22 Sep
      • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies22 Sep
Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils22 Sep