List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff McKeon Date:September 21 2005 1:11pm
Subject:RE: Timezone setting wrong?
View as plain text

Ok, update, show variables on the master returns timezone of GMT, the
slave IST.  The master is on RH9 and the slave on RHEL3.
So on mysql 4.0.16 where do I force the timezone to be GMT?

I've tried putting TZ = GMT and TZ = UTC into the my.cnf file but then
mysql won't even start.

Timezone setting wrong?Jeff21 Sep
RE: Timezone setting wrong?Jeff McKeon21 Sep
  • RE: Timezone setting wrong?Petr Chardin21 Sep
    • RE: Timezone setting wrong?Atle Veka21 Sep