List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Phong Nguyen Date:September 15 2005 2:56pm
Subject:Differences Between ORACLE SQL PLus and MYSQL SQL
View as plain text
All,

Could you please tell us what are the differences
between ORACLE SQL plus and MYSQL SQL? We developed
application using ColdFusion with Oracle. Now I like
to point my application to mysql database. How do I
fix my application to work with Mysql?

Thankyou

http://mail.yahoo.com
Thread
Differences Between ORACLE SQL PLus and MYSQL SQLPhong Nguyen16 Sep
  • Re: Differences Between ORACLE SQL PLus and MYSQL SQLMartijn Tonies16 Sep
  • Re: Differences Between ORACLE SQL PLus and MYSQL SQLSGreen16 Sep
    • Re: Differences Between ORACLE SQL PLus and MYSQL SQLJosh Trutwin16 Sep