List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:September 16 2005 11:20am
Subject:Re: determing how loaded my mysql server is
View as plain text
Hi James,
You can do this
 show engine innodb status\G ---this will show how many
insert/deletes/updates/reads happening per second and also how much of
Buffer is being used and how many queries are currently running and how many
are in queue.
 show processlist---This will give the list of SQL 's currently running on
the server
 Also if you using Unix/Linux box, use the top command, this will give u an
general idea where exactly the resource are being heavly used.