List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:September 15 2005 10:27am
Subject:places index in separate DISK.
View as plain text
Hi Friends,
I am new starter in MYSQL, but have worked extensively in oracle. I wanted
to know how we can place indexes of tables on different disk in MYSQL.
Generally in oracle we have the option of specifying the tablespace on
different disk. Can we do the same in mysql to disk contention.
I am extermelly sorry for making comparison, please forgive me.
 I am using Linux and MYSQL version 4.1

Thread
places index in separate DISK.Ananda Kumar15 Sep
  • Re: places index in separate DISK.Gleb Paharenko15 Sep
    • Re: places index in separate DISK.Ananda Kumar16 Sep
      • Re: places index in separate DISK.Gleb Paharenko16 Sep