List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Davey Date:March 14 1999 4:44am
Subject:Re: mod_auth_mysql
View as plain text
I'm also having a hard time getting this module to install.  I'm running
Solaris 2.6 with Apache 1.3.4 on a Sun Sparc server.  Regardless of the
links that I do in the libraries I cannot get it to install properly.
Perhaps it's just that I don't understand the Apache library links, but I
would appreciate any help in this matter.  Can anyone help define the
library links necessary to install this properly or help me to understand
hoe the following libraries are defined in association with the installation
of this module?

EXTRA_CFLAGS=
EXTRA_LDFLAGS=
EXTRA_LIBS=
EXTRA_INCLUDES=
EXTRA_DEPS=

Any help that anyone can give would be great.

-Davey