List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Poul Christiansen Date:April 15 1999 9:45am
Subject:RedHat 5.2
View as plain text
Dear Sirs,

I have just subscribed to this list - since I'm trying to install MySQL on
my Linux Server. (RedHat 5.2)

I've downloaded this file:
    http://www.mysql.com/Downloads/MySQL-3.22/MySQL-3.22.21-1.i386.rpm

Since i've also just started using Linux, i start X-windows and go into the
package manager.

When i try to install the above software, it goes along but when it gets to
100% of the installation it hangs. I can kill the process - but the
installation hangs, and is finished correctly.

Does anybody know what to do about this? - What do i do?

Best regards

Poul Christiansen - mailto:poul@stripped
AP Consult ApS - http://www.ap-consult.dk

Thread