List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:September 3 2005 8:18pm
Subject:Re: question on how to create a subset table
View as plain text
Raymond,

/>I am new to Mysql and am working a project where I want a user to
 >be able to see some records but not all records in a particular table./

That's what the WHERE clause of SQL's SELECT statement is for. Read the
MySQL tutorial (http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/tutorial.html) and the
manual page for the SELECT statement
(http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/select.html)

PB