List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:T. Horsnell Date:September 3 2005 3:59pm
Subject:query-log.html
View as plain text
Someone kindly replied to my log query today, but I unfortunately
deleted the message.
They referred me to this URL:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/query-log.html

Trouble is, I dont start mysqld with the --log= option,
and yet it still insists on logging. How do I disable this?
(My current method is to use --log=/dev/null but I'm sure
this cant be the best way). I cant find any evidence of
a my.cnf anywhere, so I dont think it is due to an unexpected
config-file option

Cheers,
Terry.
Thread
query-log.htmlT. Horsnell3 Sep
  • Re: query-log.htmlAlexey Polyakov3 Sep
  • Re: query-log.htmlGleb Paharenko5 Sep
    • Re: query-log.htmlT. Horsnell6 Sep
      • Re: query-log.htmlGleb Paharenko6 Sep