List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:Re: LIMIT alternative
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:50:15 +0400
View as plain text
Hello!

Bastian Balthazar Bux, Pooly, Shawn Green, Peter Brawley, I thank you all!

In fact, I don't understand why this command is not standardized (ANSI
SQL, etc.).

--
Удачи!
Владимир

table in usepriya.soma31 Aug
  • Re: table in useGleb Paharenko31 Aug
  • LIMIT alternativeUnknown Sender1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativeBastian Balthazar Bux1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativePooly1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativeSGreen1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativePeter Brawley1 Sep
      • Re: LIMIT alternativeUnknown Sender2 Sep