List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bastian Balthazar Bux Date:September 1 2005 10:44am
Subject:Re: LIMIT alternative
View as plain text
Vladimir B. Tsarkov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've heard that LIMIT is a MySQL specific, and cannot be used in any other
> DBMS. Is there any portable alternative to LIMIT? I'd like to create a
> portable PHP pager for a web site, but all the tutorials that I've found,
> contain solutions based on the LIMIT usage.
>
> Thanks!

take a look at the code of adodb
http://adodb.sourceforge.net

and to it's implementation of:
SelectLimit($sql,$numrows=-1,$offset=-1,$inputarr=false)

Thread
table in usepriya.soma31 Aug
  • Re: table in useGleb Paharenko31 Aug
  • LIMIT alternativeUnknown Sender1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativeBastian Balthazar Bux1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativePooly1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativeSGreen1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativePeter Brawley1 Sep
      • Re: LIMIT alternativeUnknown Sender2 Sep