List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:LIMIT alternative
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:16:12 +0400
View as plain text
Hello!

I've heard that LIMIT is a MySQL specific, and cannot be used in any other
DBMS. Is there any portable alternative to LIMIT? I'd like to create a
portable PHP pager for a web site, but all the tutorials that I've found,
contain solutions based on the LIMIT usage.

Thanks!

--
Good Luck!
Vladimir

table in usepriya.soma31 Aug
  • Re: table in useGleb Paharenko31 Aug
  • LIMIT alternativeUnknown Sender1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativeBastian Balthazar Bux1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativePooly1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativeSGreen1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativePeter Brawley1 Sep
      • Re: LIMIT alternativeUnknown Sender2 Sep