List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:priya.soma Date:September 6 2005 5:24am
Subject:table in use
View as plain text
When i do some insert or edit operations on my BDB tables i sometimes get an error saying
"table in use". After this i cannot proceed further. I only have to shut down the server
and restart it all over again. Why do i get this and what should be done ??
Thread
table in usepriya.soma31 Aug
  • Re: table in useGleb Paharenko31 Aug
  • LIMIT alternativeUnknown Sender1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativeBastian Balthazar Bux1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativePooly1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativeSGreen1 Sep
    • Re: LIMIT alternativePeter Brawley1 Sep
      • Re: LIMIT alternativeUnknown Sender2 Sep