List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Addison Date:August 26 2005 3:18pm
Subject:Re: Compare two tables
View as plain text
On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 09:14 -0600, Alfredo Cole wrote:
> El Viernes, 26 de Agosto de 2005 08:16, Martijn Tonies escribió:
>  >
>  > You could check the table DDL.
>  >
>  > Or use a third party tool, like Database Workbench, that can do this for
>  > you and even generator a change script. Check www.upscene.com
>  >
>  > With regards,
>  >
>  > Martijn Tonies
>
> Hmmm. No Linux version. Thank you anyway.

lol! You could give SqlFairy a go, it comes with a sqlt-diff command
that should do want you want.
See:http://sqlfairy.sourceforge.net/

Or, as its perl, you can just do 'install SQL::Translator' in a CPAN
shell.

mark
--

This email (and any attachments) is intended solely for the individual(s)
to whom addressed.

Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and
business,
we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).

Independent Television News Limited,

Registered No. 548648 England,

VAT Reg. No: GB 756 2995 81,

200 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8XZ,

Telephone: 020 7833 3000.
Thread
Compare two tablesAlfredo Cole26 Aug
  • Re: Compare two tablesSGreen26 Aug
  • Re: Compare two tablesMartijn Tonies26 Aug
    • Re: Compare two tablesAlfredo Cole26 Aug
      • Re: Compare two tablesMark Addison26 Aug
  • Re: Compare two tablesMartijn Tonies26 Aug
  • Re: Compare two tablesPeter Brawley26 Aug
RE: Compare two tablesGordon Bruce26 Aug
  • Re: Compare two tablesAlfredo Cole26 Aug