List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dotan Cohen Date:August 23 2005 6:37pm
Subject:Default setup on new system
View as plain text
Hi list,
I just setup mysql and apache on my Fedora Core 4 machine. I intend to
use MySQL through php. I understand that I must first create a user,
but I can't find out how! Even on the mysql site the tutorial starts
off assuming that there is already a user created. I have tried
googleing for mysql, newbie, create user, tutorial and installation
but have come up with nothing. Please, how do I create the first (and
subsequent) user? Thanks!

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/373/newton-john_olivia.php
Newton-John, Olivia Song Lyrics
Thread
Default setup on new systemDotan Cohen23 Aug
  • Re: Default setup on new systemCory Robin23 Aug
  • Re: Default setup on new systemGleb Paharenko24 Aug