List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Blue Wave Software Date:August 18 2005 2:57pm
Subject:Partial Filtering
View as plain text
I'm having one of those slow brain days.

I want a partial filter egg. All records where field1 begins with "ABC" any
body know the where clause to do this.

In Access it's where field1 = 'ABC*' but I can't find the MYSQL equivalent,
or isn't there one.

Regards,

              Justin

Thread
Partial FilteringBlue Wave Software18 Aug
  • Re: Partial FilteringAlec.Cawley18 Aug
  • Re: Partial FilteringDan Baker18 Aug
  • how does mysql treat the these two different deleting methods?James18 Aug
    • Re: how does mysql treat the these two different deleting methods?Chris18 Aug