List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:August 17 2005 4:22am
Subject:Re: how to arrange my table in another direction
View as plain text
/>My table is:
>type price
>car 1000
>bike 100

>I want the result:
>car bike
>1000 100/

You seem to want to turn rows into columns. That's often called a "pivot
table". There's a step-by-step for pivot tables at
http://www.artfulsoftware.com/queries.php#24. There're other pivot table
examples on the same page.

PB

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.10/73 - Release Date: 8/15/2005
Thread
how to arrange my table in another direction维斯 苏16 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionGleb Paharenko16 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionGleb Paharenko16 Aug
    • Re: how to arrange my table in another direction维斯 苏17 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionPeter Brawley17 Aug