List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:维斯 苏 Date:August 16 2005 11:51pm
Subject:Re: how to arrange my table in another direction
View as plain text
Hello.

>Please, answer next time to the list as well. In my opinion, it is
easier to prepare the create statement on the client side than
on the server. And does this table have any sense, considering the
relational model?

Sorry,I think you misunderstand my purpose,table2 is my query result,in fact my trouble is

id customer goods1 price1 goods2 price2 goods3 price3

1  mike        tv         100     car       100     bike       20

2   jin           pc         200    psp      200     x360      299

i can't change the table,so I want a query,after the query,the value in goods1 goods2
become the column name,then their value are price1 and price2,i try many methods,but i
can't get the result

  雅虎免费G邮箱-No.1的防毒防垃圾超大邮箱
Thread
how to arrange my table in another direction维斯 苏16 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionGleb Paharenko16 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionGleb Paharenko16 Aug
    • Re: how to arrange my table in another direction维斯 苏17 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionPeter Brawley17 Aug