List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gleb Paharenko Date:August 16 2005 2:50pm
Subject:Re: how to arrange my table in another direction
View as plain text
Hello.

>I want the values in the 'type' column of the first table to be the
>column name in the second table.

Please, answer next time to the list as well. In my opinion, it is
easier to prepare the create statement on the client side than
on the server. And does this table have any sense, considering the
relational model?

       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
how to arrange my table in another direction维斯 苏16 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionGleb Paharenko16 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionGleb Paharenko16 Aug
    • Re: how to arrange my table in another direction维斯 苏17 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionPeter Brawley17 Aug