List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:维斯 苏 Date:August 16 2005 5:43am
Subject:how to arrange my table in another direction
View as plain text
My table is:
type   price
car    1000
bike   100

I want the result:

car      bike
1000    100

I don't know how to get that result.

  雅虎邮箱超强增值服务-2G超大空间、pop3收信、无限量邮件提醒
Thread
how to arrange my table in another direction维斯 苏16 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionGleb Paharenko16 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionGleb Paharenko16 Aug
    • Re: how to arrange my table in another direction维斯 苏17 Aug
  • Re: how to arrange my table in another directionPeter Brawley17 Aug