List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bastian Balthazar Bux Date:August 15 2005 8:17pm
Subject:Re: Native XML Support
View as plain text
Martijn Tonies wrote:

>>Does MySQL 5 provide native XML support?  ie, can I have a stored
>>procedure return an XML string instead of a recordset?  Can I pass in
>>an XML string/doc and have the DB update relational tables based on
>>it?
>

> "native xml support", now, that's probably the funniest thing
> I've heard all day :-)
>
> What would that actually be?

something like this I suppose

http://mysql.r18.ru/~bar/myxml/XMLXpathSupportInMySQL.pdf

> With regards,
>
> Martijn Tonies
Thread
Native XML SupportScott Klarenbach15 Aug
  • Re: Native XML SupportMartijn Tonies15 Aug
    • Re: Native XML SupportBastian Balthazar Bux15 Aug
  • Re: Native XML SupportScott Gifford15 Aug
  • Re: Native XML SupportMartijn Tonies15 Aug