List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 15 2005 7:42pm
Subject:Re: Native XML Support
View as plain text

> Does MySQL 5 provide native XML support?  ie, can I have a stored
> procedure return an XML string instead of a recordset?  Can I pass in
> an XML string/doc and have the DB update relational tables based on
> it?

"native xml support", now, that's probably the funniest thing
I've heard all day :-)

What would that actually be?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Native XML SupportScott Klarenbach15 Aug
  • Re: Native XML SupportMartijn Tonies15 Aug
    • Re: Native XML SupportBastian Balthazar Bux15 Aug
  • Re: Native XML SupportScott Gifford15 Aug
  • Re: Native XML SupportMartijn Tonies15 Aug