List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David (SST - Adelaide) Logan Date:August 15 2005 12:07pm
Subject:RE: cannot drop database
View as plain text
Hi Gary,

If you are running unix (or variants thereof), you can go to the data directory and remove
it at the operating system level if the mysql client can't do it. Not sure about windows
though but I would think the same thing would apply.

If you do that and then do a show databases, it should be gone.

Regards

David Logan
Database Administrator
HP Managed Services