List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jasper Bryant-Greene Date:August 14 2005 7:21am
Subject:Re: Dates & Schedule Problems
View as plain text
C.F. Scheidecker Antunes wrote:
> Question one:
> Now, how can I return a calendar of the dates where the TA is AVAILABLE,
> that is the oposite of what is recorded?
> I want a list of all the available days and times by substracting the
> non available times recorded in the table.
> I guess I would need to produce a SELECT statement of all the days from
> Start to End and exclude those days that
> are recorded on the table
> What I want is given an interval say 2005-08-01 00:00:00 to 2005-08-31
> 23:59:00, how can I get a list of all days where there is
> no activity based on the records when the TA is not available?

I would use whatever server language you're using (e.g. PHP) to create a
list of all dates between those dates, and then use something like WHERE
date_field NOT IN (list,of,dates,between,those,dates).

Jasper
Thread
Dates & Schedule ProblemsC.F. Scheidecker Antunes14 Aug
  • Re: Dates & Schedule ProblemsJasper Bryant-Greene14 Aug
  • Re: Dates & Schedule ProblemsPeter Brawley14 Aug
  • Re: Dates & Schedule ProblemsGleb Paharenko16 Aug