List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gleb Paharenko Date:August 11 2005 9:27am
Subject:Re: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.
View as plain text
Hello.

I guess you have rpm installation, rpm -e should help you in this case.
Find installed mysql packets with `rpm -qa |grep -i mysql` command.
If you have troubles with making a choice, send the list of packets
which you got to the list.

Sujay Koduri <SujayK@stripped> wrote:

>> OS is RH9 and kernel is 2.4.20
>
> I suggest you send this to the MySQL list :-)
>
> With regards,
>>
>> > Can any one list the steps or give me any pointers how to cleanly
>> uninstall
>> > an upper version of MySQL,
>> > so that after wards if we install lower version it should not be
>> > affected
>> by
>> > any left overs of the previous installation.
>>
>> What OS?

       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Sujay Koduri11 Aug
  • Re: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Martijn Tonies11 Aug
RE: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Sujay Koduri11 Aug
  • Re: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Gleb Paharenko11 Aug