List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 11 2005 9:03am
Subject:Re: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.
View as plain text
> Can any one list the steps or give me any pointers how to cleanly
uninstall
> an upper version of MySQL,
> so that after wards if we install lower version it should not be affected
by
> any left overs of the previous installation.

What OS?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Sujay Koduri11 Aug
  • Re: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Martijn Tonies11 Aug
RE: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Sujay Koduri11 Aug
  • Re: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Gleb Paharenko11 Aug