List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sujay Koduri Date:August 11 2005 8:52am
Subject:Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.
View as plain text
hi,

Can any one list the steps or give me any pointers how to cleanly uninstall
an upper version of MySQL,
so that after wards if we install lower version it should not be affected by
any left overs of the previous installation.

Thank you
sujay

Thread
Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Sujay Koduri11 Aug
  • Re: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Martijn Tonies11 Aug
RE: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Sujay Koduri11 Aug
  • Re: Uninstalling the MySQL cleanly.Gleb Paharenko11 Aug