List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:August 4 2005 4:37pm
Subject:Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQL
View as plain text
At 09:02 AM 8/4/2005, you wrote:
>Is it possible if MySQL could create its own ficitional database to
>standardize the way we train ourselves in MySQL and to be able to
>communicate our ideas to others than having to expose our actual working
>datas to others? Let M$ have their own NorthWind and we have ours.

 >> Let M$ have their own NorthWind and we have ours.
Yes but MyWind just does "cut it".<rofl>

Mike

Thread
Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLScott Hamm29 Jul
  • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLPeter Brawley29 Jul
  • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQL(J. David Boyd)2 Aug
    • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLEnrique Sanchez Vela4 Aug
      • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLScott Hamm4 Aug
      • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLSGreen4 Aug
        • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLScott Hamm4 Aug
    • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLHarald Fuchs5 Aug
  • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLJeremy Cole13 Aug
Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLNestor Florez2 Aug
Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLmos4 Aug
  • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLScott Hamm4 Aug