List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Enrique Sanchez Vela Date:August 4 2005 12:58pm
Subject:Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQL
View as plain text
I ran a quick search on google regarding the NothWind
Database or schema, but I did not run across anything
that would explain what it is and what it is used for,
however, it seems to be a pretty useful and known one.

I would appeciate insight on this.

thanks
esv.

ps. I think it would be more appropiate to reply
privately to me, since this does not seem to be
particulary related to MySQL.

thanks again.

http://www.artfulsoftware.com/mysqlbook/sampler/mysqled1_appe.html

http://www.artfulsoftware.com/mysqlbook/sampler/mysqled1_appe.html#11-2
> > (MyISAM).  If you like, I'll email you the SQL
> script for populating the
> > tables.
> >
> > PB
> >

> I would like to see these scripts as well.  Can you
> please post them
> somewhere, or mail them to me as well?
>
> Dave

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

Enrique Sanchez Vela
email: esanchezvela@stripped
It's often easier to fight for one's        ||    We live in the outer space

principles than to live up to them        ||    Rev. Kay Greenleaf
Adlai Stevenson                                ||

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Thread
Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLScott Hamm29 Jul
  • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLPeter Brawley29 Jul
  • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQL(J. David Boyd)2 Aug
    • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLEnrique Sanchez Vela4 Aug
      • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLScott Hamm4 Aug
      • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLSGreen4 Aug
        • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLScott Hamm4 Aug
    • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLHarald Fuchs5 Aug
  • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLJeremy Cole13 Aug
Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLNestor Florez2 Aug
Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLmos4 Aug
  • Re: Database equivalent to NorthWind for M$ SQLScott Hamm4 Aug