List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:August 2 2005 2:20pm
Subject:Re: STORED PROCEDURE
View as plain text
Scott Hamm <linuxgold@stripped> wrote on 08/02/2005 10:12:01 AM:

> I'm used with MS SQL and could not understand MySQL's document. I'm
trying
> to create something like the simple example
>
> DECLARE @title varchar(255)
> SET @title='%Unconditional%'
> SELECT @title;
>
> How do I get around to it in MySQL?

You have to be running a MySQL v5.0.x or better to even try using a stored
procedure. What version server are you using?

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine
Thread
STORED PROCEDUREScott Hamm2 Aug
  • RE: STORED PROCEDUREMark Leith2 Aug
    • Re: STORED PROCEDUREScott Hamm2 Aug
      • RE: STORED PROCEDUREMark Leith2 Aug
        • RE: STORED PROCEDUREMark Leith2 Aug
          • Re: STORED PROCEDUREMartijn Tonies2 Aug
        • Re: STORED PROCEDUREScott Hamm2 Aug
  • Re: STORED PROCEDURESGreen2 Aug
    • Re: STORED PROCEDUREScott Hamm2 Aug