List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Darrell Shifflett Date:April 15 1999 1:32am
Subject:Re: I like it, but can I be bothered trying to compile the latest version?
View as plain text
Well, 3.22.21 is well documented and a few things have changed. Just a
suggestion. Works for me.

                                           \\|//
Darrell Shifflett          |                (_)               |
Self Proposed              |   Sometimes the simplest things  |
Linux Freak & PERL Lover   |    in life are often the best    |
                           |                  - Diethyl       |
bluez@stripped         |___________oooO_____Oooo__________|
http://www.BLUEZnet.com                (  )/    ( ,)