List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Purcell Date:July 29 2005 2:24pm
Subject:Phone Number Column Advice
View as plain text

I am waffling on how to handle a column of phone numbers. I am not sure what is common
practice on the database side. Talking to some co-workers, some feel it would be fine to
use a varchar and others think there should be 3 integer columns in the database for each

Anyone have advice or know of best-practice on this subject?

Phone Number Column AdviceScott Purcell29 Jul
  • Re: Phone Number Column AdviceMartijn Tonies29 Jul
  • Re: Phone Number Column AdviceAsad Habib29 Jul
  • Re: Phone Number Column AdvicePeter Brawley30 Jul