List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Hamm Date:July 28 2005 6:40pm
Subject:Re: Migration from ORACLE 9i to MySQL
View as plain text
I got no experience in migrating Oracle to Mysql, but here might be what you
were looking for:

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/migration-toolkit/1.0.html

Scott

On 7/28/05, Nguyen, Phong <Phong.Nguyen@stripped> wrote:

> I will be migrating Oracle database 9i to Mysql. Do anyone have any
> experience in doing this?. Please share with us!
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> V/R,
>
> Nguyen

Power to people, Linux is here.

Thread
Migration from ORACLE 9i to MySQLPhong Nguyen28 Jul
  • Re: Migration from ORACLE 9i to MySQLScott Hamm28 Jul
RE: Migration from ORACLE 9i to MySQLMichael  Johnson28 Jul
  • RE: Migration from ORACLE 9i to MySQLSGreen28 Jul
    • Re: Migration from ORACLE 9i to MySQLMartijn Tonies29 Jul
      • Re: Migration from ORACLE 9i to MySQLSid Lane29 Jul
  • Re: Migration from ORACLE 9i to MySQLWarren Young28 Jul
RE: Migration from ORACLE 9i to MySQLPhong Nguyen29 Jul
RE: Migration from ORACLE 9i to MySQLPhong Nguyen29 Jul