List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Josh Chamas Date:July 26 2005 1:17pm
Subject:Re: ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage.
..?
View as plain text
Nguyen, Phong wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I have scripts to create constraints, sequences, storage..., tables from
> ORACLE and I don't know if I can create them in MySQL?

You can try our Migration Toolkit which has pretty good support
for Oracle now...

   http://www.mysql.com/products/migration-toolkit/

One of the ways I like to use it is to reverse engineer the Oracle
schema, and then have the MySQL schema definition script created for
further modification.  Note we do not have support for sequences,
and its typical to just use AUTO_INCREMENT columns for these.

Regards,

Josh

--
Josh Chamas