List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:July 26 2005 12:59pm
Subject:Re: ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage. ..?
View as plain text
Hi,

> I have scripts to create constraints, sequences, storage..., tables from
> ORACLE and I don't know if I can create them in MySQL?

MySQL doesn't have "sequences" or "storage" specifiers.

You cannot run your script directly.

Depending on your current Oracle structure, you might want to give
our Schema Migration tool in Database Workbench a try.

Download a copy here: www.upscene.com

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage...?Phong Nguyen26 Jul
  • Re: ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage. ..?Martijn Tonies26 Jul
  • Re: ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage...?Josh Chamas26 Jul
  • RE: ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage. ..?Edwin Cruz26 Jul