List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Phong Nguyen Date:July 26 2005 12:54pm
Subject:ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage.
..?
View as plain text
Good morning,

I have scripts to create constraints, sequences, storage..., tables from
ORACLE and I don't know if I can create them in MySQL?

Appreciated your help,

Thank you,

Phong
Thread
ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage...?Phong Nguyen26 Jul
  • Re: ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage. ..?Martijn Tonies26 Jul
  • Re: ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage...?Josh Chamas26 Jul
  • RE: ORACLE and Mysql: Create tables, constraints, swquences, storage. ..?Edwin Cruz26 Jul