List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stephen F. Johnston Jr. Date:April 14 1999 11:32pm
Subject:Alter Table - make column unique
View as plain text
hello all-

	I am trying to execute this command, any idea why it does not work?

'alter table reviews change column revr_nick UNIQUE revr_nick varchar(12)
not null'

I have tried other permutations including...

'alter table reviews change column revr_nick UNIQUE( revr_nick varchar(12)
not null)'

and

'alter table reviews change column revr_nick (UNIQUE revr_nick varchar(12)
not null)'

anyway.. anyone out there have my silver bullet. I am probably just reading
the docs wrong......

-Stephen

Stephen Johnston
GAINSAY e-zine

Thread
Alter Table - make column uniqueStephen F. Johnston Jr.15 Apr
  • Re: Alter Table - make column uniqueMichal Zaschke15 Apr