List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:PMilanese Date:July 19 2005 11:31am
Subject:RE: Multitable selection
View as plain text
You have not tried merge?

-----Original Message-----
From: michael@stripped [mailto:michael@stripped]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:46 AM
To: Peter J Milanese; mysql@stripped

Hello

Now I use temporary table, but I can`t use SQL_CACHE in queries, which
contain temporary table :-( In theory 90% queries can be cached.

Sincerely,
Michael,
 http://xoib.com/ http://3d2f.com/
 http://qaix.com/ http://ryxi.com/
 http://gyxe.com/ http://gyxu.com/
 http://xywe.com/ http://xyqe.com/

Multitable selectionМихаил Монашёв17 Jul
  • Re: Multitable selectionGleb Paharenko19 Jul
    • Re: Multitable selectionMichael Monashev19 Jul
RE: Multitable selectionMikhail Berman18 Jul
  • log fileprathima rao18 Jul
    • Re: log fileBruce Ferrell18 Jul
  • Re: Multitable selectionMichael Monashev19 Jul
Re: Multitable selectionPeter J Milanese19 Jul
  • Re: Multitable selectionMichael Monashev19 Jul
RE: Multitable selectionPMilanese19 Jul