List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Ferrell Date:July 18 2005 3:01pm
Subject:Re: log file
View as plain text
enable the bin log in mysql.  It doesn't log "transactions" i.e. what it
was, what it became, but the update will be logged

prathima rao wrote:
> hi,
>
> how to create a log file of the updates done on the data in visual basic or
> in mysql for a particular record
>
> for example
>
>  i have a purchase order record in which my junior changes say rate without
> my knowledge how will i know what has been changed
>
> p rao

Thread
Multitable selectionМихаил Монашёв17 Jul
  • Re: Multitable selectionGleb Paharenko19 Jul
    • Re: Multitable selectionMichael Monashev19 Jul
RE: Multitable selectionMikhail Berman18 Jul
  • log fileprathima rao18 Jul
    • Re: log fileBruce Ferrell18 Jul
  • Re: Multitable selectionMichael Monashev19 Jul
Re: Multitable selectionPeter J Milanese19 Jul
  • Re: Multitable selectionMichael Monashev19 Jul
RE: Multitable selectionPMilanese19 Jul