List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Benjamin Scherrey Date:April 14 1999 11:50pm
Subject:Re: How to get index/key information via C interface.
View as plain text
So I have to parse the results table? OK I guess. Btw... what do the results
named Collation, Cardinality, and Sub_Part mean? Also, why isn't
mysql_list_fields recommended anymore?

    thanx & later,

        Ben Scherrey

Thimble Smith wrote:

> You can use SHOW KEYS FROM table_name;  Also, it's recommended that
> you use SHOW FIELDS FROM table_name instead of the mysql_list_fields
> function.

Thread
How to get index/key information via C interface.Benjamin Scherrey15 Apr
  • Re: How to get index/key information via C interface.Thimble Smith15 Apr
  • Re: How to get index/key information via C interface.Benjamin Scherrey15 Apr
    • Re: How to get index/key information via C interface.Thimble Smith15 Apr
      • Re: How to get index/key information via C interface.Steve Edberg15 Apr