List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 13 1999 11:13am
Subject:Re: Sample Application C or C++
View as plain text
>>>>> "solor" == solor  <iso-8859-1> writes:

solor> Hi!
solor> I get the source of MySQL and when want compiles  the client,  I received
solor> the error messages that no found config-win32.h from the global.h.
solor> I'm making the compile process on win95 machine.
solor> Do you have other suggestions ?

solor> Thanks

solor> Miguel Angel Solórzano

Hi!

If you want to compile a client on Windows, you should download the
mysql clients distribution from
http://www.mysql.com/download_win32.html

This includes all include files and libraries you need to build a
client.

Take also a look in the examples directory in the client distribution!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
delete queryDavid Moreno S.22 Oct
  • Sample Application C or C++Miguel Angel Sol√≥rzano22 Oct
    • Re: Sample Application C or C++sinisa22 Oct
  • Re: delete querysinisa22 Oct
    • RE: delete queryDavid Moreno S.22 Oct
      • RE: delete querysinisa22 Oct
      • RE: delete queryMichael Widenius13 Nov
  • Re: Sample Application C or C++Miguel Angel Sol√≥rzano22 Oct
    • Re: Sample Application C or C++sinisa23 Oct
    • Re: Sample Application C or C++Michael Widenius13 Nov
RE: delete queryIndrek Siitan22 Oct
Re: delete queryBogdan Paduraru23 Oct