List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:zzapper Date:July 1 2005 7:06am
Subject: Update query to set random data
View as plain text
In order to generate some useful test data

eg randomnly setting the flag select_normal to 0 or 1 use the following

update tbl_products set select_normal=round(rand());

I've actually answered my own question (as usual in formulating the question you often can
the answer)

But anyone got any other useful queries in this line?

vim -c ":%s%s*%Cyrnfr)fcbafbe[Oenz(Zbbyranne%|:%s)[[()])-)Ig|norm Vg?" vim, zsh & success tips

Update query to set random datazzapper1 Jul