List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:root Date:June 30 2005 12:38pm
Subject:Err NO. 152 need help
View as plain text
Hi List ,

what does error no 152 mean , could not find anything useful from the
manual , was trying to drop a foreign key from an innodb table which has
its corresponding P Key in another table.

Table T_Dropdown (Foreign Key ) references Table T_Questionnaire
( T_QID )

> mysql >alter table T_Dropdown drop foreign key I_QId;
> ERROR 1025 (HY000): Error on rename of './lms/T_Dropdown' to
> './lms/#sql2-8f7-c2' (errno: 152)

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or
distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are
unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution
to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of
any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the
e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address
may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.
Err NO. 152 need helproot30 Jun
  • Re: Err NO. 152 need helpGleb Paharenko30 Jun