List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 13 1999 8:45am
Subject:Re: Mysqld lockups
View as plain text
>>>>> "Bill" == Bill Marrs <bill@stripped> writes:

Bill> Make that 4.
Bill> When I first switched to using INSERT DELAYED this happened to me as well
Bill> (though, it hasn't happened since).  I figured it was related to a
Bill> transition period in which I used both my old style INSERTS and the new
Bill> style INSERT DELAYED requests.

Yes;  According to some of my mails in my mail box, there is probably
a problem when you do INSERT + INSERT DELAYED on the same table.

I will try to isolate this the incoming week.

Regards,
Monty

Bill> -bill

Bill> At 06:50 AM 11/5/99 -0500, you wrote:
>> Okay, now there are three.  So what's the solution.
>> Pat...

Bill> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill> Please check "http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_toc.html" before
Bill> posting. To request this thread, e-mail mysql-thread17867@stripped

Bill> To unsubscribe, send a message to the address shown in the
Bill> List-Unsubscribe header of this message. If you cannot see it,
Bill> e-mail mysql-unsubscribe@stripped instead.
Thread
Mysqld lockupsOrlando Andico5 Nov
  • Re: Mysqld lockupsLindsay Davies5 Nov
    • Re: Mysqld lockupsOrlando Andico5 Nov
      • Re: Mysqld lockupsPat Sherrill5 Nov
        • Re: Mysqld lockupsBill Marrs5 Nov
          • Re: Mysqld lockupsMichael Widenius13 Nov
    • Re: Mysqld lockupsMichael Widenius13 Nov
  • Re: Mysqld lockupssinisa5 Nov
    • Re: Mysqld lockupsOrlando Andico5 Nov
  • Re: Mysqld lockupsPat Sherrill5 Nov
    • Re: Mysqld lockupssinisa5 Nov