List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Schalk Neethling Date:June 22 2005 10:57pm
Subject:Re: Not sure about Error
View as plain text
Dan

Yes, I completely overlooked that. Thanks!

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and
may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the
sender. If you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can
correct and delete the original email. Thank you.

Thread
Not sure about ErrorSchalk Neethling23 Jun
  • Re: Not sure about ErrorDan Nelson23 Jun
    • Re: Not sure about ErrorSchalk Neethling23 Jun