List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 14 1999 9:22pm
Subject:Re: distribution directory name documentation mismatch
View as plain text
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul DuBois <paul@stripped> writes:

Paul> Can you be more specific?
Paul> There is a directory "bench" under the mysql source distribution root.
Paul> There is a directory "sql-bench" under the mysql installation root.

Paul> Which instance of "sql-bench" in the manual do you feel to be incorrect?

I think we shall rename both to sql-bench in MySQL 3.23 to avoid more
confusing...

Regards,
Monty
Thread
distribution directory name documentation mismatchAllan E Johannesen14 Apr
  • Re: distribution directory name documentation mismatchPaul DuBois14 Apr
    • Re: distribution directory name documentation mismatchAllan E Johannesen14 Apr
    • Re: distribution directory name documentation mismatchMichael Widenius15 Apr