List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:William G.J. Halfond Date:June 20 2005 8:07pm
Subject:lexer for query strings
View as plain text
Hello,

I'm not sure if this question is more appropriate for general discussion
or the internals list.

I want to create a tokenizer/lexer for MySQL's dialect of SQL to use in
a JAVA application.  I thought I could do this by creating a JAVA
wrapper on the lexer code for MySQL.  I looked through the source and
found the yacc file and the sql_lex file, but was wondering why I
couldn't find the original lex file?  I had hoped to use this to
generate the lexer code for my application.

Any guidance on this issue is appreciated.  -GJ
Thread
lexer for query stringsWilliam G.J. Halfond20 Jun
  • Re: lexer for query stringsDan Nelson20 Jun